Welcome to Break!
Hello and welcome to Immersion Break. Ahh, where should we begin? Well here's the skinny: This is intended to reach out to like minded readers who enjoy variable topics from games, SciFi and fantasy to tech, science and nerd culture.
I've recently come back to this space to rekindle my love of writing, as well as start another blog that handles my more political side of writing. I had to scrub old stuff, as a lot of it is either irrelevant to today, or somewhat problematic because I have learned and grown since then.
Well, there it is. I will be returning with some more fully fleshed articles in the future, but for now, this is Jason, thanks for coming!
Well, there it is. I will be returning with some more fully fleshed articles in the future, but for now, this is Jason, thanks for coming!
Comments
Post a Comment